PIZZA STUFFED CHICKEN RECIPES | Simply Delicious Food
This pizza stuffed chicken is loaded with pepperoni, bell peppers and plenty of cheese, all topped with marinara sauce and baked to perfection. The perfect easy weeknight dinner.Pizza stuffed chicken is fun recipe that brings the flavor of fresh baked pizza to a chicken dinner.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced bell pepper
- 6 ounces mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced divided use
- 2 teaspoons ìtalian seasoning (or equal parts garlic powder, dried oregano and dried basil)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a small knife, cut a pocket into one side of each chicken breast. Do not cut all the way through to the other side.
- Place 5 slices of pepperoni, 1-2 tablespoons of sliced peppers and 1-2 slices of mozzarella cheese into each pocket. Amounts vary depending on the size of your chicken breasts. You may have to cut the cheese in half to fit. Reserve 4 slices of cheese to top the chicken with later on.
Vìsìt Pizza Stuffed Chicken @ dinneratthezoo.comw for complete ìnstructìons and recìp notes