#Best and #Good #Recipe >> #CHOCOLATE #BROWNIE ICE CREAM
#BestandGoodRecipe >> CHOCOLATE BROWNIE ICE CREAM
Guys, this dish is very soft, sweet, cold and fresh. Make everyone that tastes it addictive. This dish is super duper unique.
When eaten during the daytime, where the sun is shooting light and makes it hot, we can overcome this dish, because it can make us fresher.
This dish is suitable for all ages. And you can make it yourself at home without the hassle of buying it.
So, guys, enjoy and feel the freshness and enjoyment.
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 1½ cups whole milk
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ cup corn syrup
- 5 ounces chopped dark chocolate
- 5 large egg yolks
- pinch of salt
- 1½ heaping cups brownie chunks
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, optional
- To make the custard:
- In a saucepan whisk about ½ cup of the cream with the cocoa powder to form a smooth paste. Whisk in the remaining cream, milk, sugar, and corn syrup. Heat the pan over medium-high heat to scald (i.e. until small bubbles appear around the edges of the milk), stirring occasionally until the sugar has melted. Remove from the heat. Place the chopped chocolate in a medium bowl and gently whisk in a few ladlefuls of the hot milk to melt the chocolate. Whisk until smooth and completely melted. Set aside. In another bowl, whisk together the egg yolks and salt. Gradually whisk about half of the hot milk mixture to warm the yolks. Pour the egg yolk mixture into the saucepan with the remaining milk and whisk to combine. Whisk in the melted chocolate. Heat the mixture over medium-low stirring constantly until the mixture becomes thick.
- Pour the custard mixture into a gallon-size, zip-top freezer bag and seal. Place the bag in a large bowl of ice and water until cool. At this point, you can process the custard in an ice cream maker or chill the custard overnight, then process. Once the ice cream is processed, layer about ½ of it into the bottom of a container (I like something flat and wide, for quicker freezing) and sprinkle over about ½ of the brownie chunks and walnuts (if using), press some of the brownies down into the ice cream, repeat with the remaining ice cream, brownies, and walnuts. Cover and freeze until frozen solid before scooping.
Thank you for visiting my blog, happy to enjoy and good luck
Click ==> Original recipe here :