#Best and #Good #Recipe >> #UNICORN #FUDGE #RECIPE
#BestandGoodRecipe >> UNICORN FUDGE RECIPE
Guys, this dish is very soft, sweet, and yummy. Make everyone that tastes it addictive. This dish is super duper unique.
When eaten during the daytime, where the sun is shooting light and makes it hot, we can overcome this dish, because it can make us fresher.
This dish is suitable for all ages. And you can make it yourself at home without the hassle of buying it.
So, guys, enjoy and feel the freshness and enjoyment.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 8 oz white almond bark (vanilla candy coating)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (7 oz) jar Kraft marshmallow cream
- gel food color (pink, purple, blue)
- rainbow sprinkles and rainbow marshmallows
- Line an 8×8 metal pan with foil. Grease with butter. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Add granulated sugar and evaporated milk.
- Bring to a low boil and boil for 8 minutes, stirring often.
- Add almond bark, and continue stirring until completely melted and well combined.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and marshmallow cream until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan. Quickly drop a couple of each food color on the top of the fudge.
- Swirl with a knife to disperse color. Top with sprinkles and marshmallows.
- Gently press sprinkles/marshmallows down with your hand into the top of the fudge.
- Cool for 2 hours in the fridge, or until set. Cut and serve!
Thank you for visiting my blog, happy to enjoy and good luck
Click ==> Original recipe here :