#Best and #Good #Recipe >> #VEGAN CREME #CARAMEL
#BestandGoodRecipe >> VEGAN CREME CARAMEL
This dish is very sweet and delicious. The ingredients used are still very natural, so our bodies stay healthy.
Each of our countries can find this dish, but it's even better if we make it ourselves. Because we can adjust the taste as we like.
All ages can enjoy this dish.
So, make this dish full of love so the results are more delicious.
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp cornflour*
- 3/4 cup full fat coconut milk, canned
- 3 tbsp rice malt syrup (make sure it’s labeled gluten-free if needed)
- 3 tsp vanilla extract, or to taste
- Combine all the ingredients for the caramel sauce into a saucepan on high heat. Stirring regularly, bring to a boil then turn down the heat to low. The mixture should still be bubbling slightly. You want the flavor to become slightly richer (be careful not to burn yourself as it is very hot). It will also darken in color and thicken slightly when ready. Mine takes about 15 minutes all up.
- Take the caramel off the heat and divide evenly into 2 ramekins. Swirl the caramel around making sure the bottom is completely covered. Place in the freezer while making the custard.
- Off the heat, add the almond milk and cornflour into a medium pot and whisk together to remove any lumps. Whisk in the rest of the ingredients for the custard and place the pot on medium to high heat.
- Make sure to stir regularly, I like to use a small heat resistant silicone spatula for this. The custard will start to form first on the bottom, when you notice this happening, give it a whisk to make sure the custard stays smooth (continue to whisk now and then). When it starts to thicken, turn down the heat to low. Still stirring regularly, keep cooking until it’s a thick custard consistency (it’s really important that it’s thick or it might not set firm enough). Mine takes about 6 minutes.
- Carefully pour the custard over the caramel. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Once set, use a small sharp knife to go once around the outer edges of the creme caramels. Place a plate on top of each ramekin and carefully turn it upside down, lifting the ramekin off slowly. They’re ready to serve!
Thank you for coming to my blog and enjoyed to try to make this food at home, good luck
Click ==> Original recipe here :