#Fresh and# Best #Drink >> How to Make #Mint #Tea
#FreshandBestDrink >> How to Make Mint Tea
Hello, everyone, this drink is very fresh, anyone who tries it must be very addictive. The ingredients are very easy to get. And we don't have to bother looking for or buying this drink, because we can make it ourselves at home
Suitable for serving in the morning, afternoon or evening. So what are you waiting for? Try to make it at home and feel the sensation of pleasure.
- Pick mint, clean if needed. If cleaning, make sure to dry mint completely.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Put mint in one layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake mint for 2-3 hours. Check at the 2-hour mark to see if mint is completely dry. If not, check every 15 minutes.
- Once out of the oven take mint and crumble leaves into a container.
- Store in a jar, preferably in a dry dark cabinet shelf.
- When using for tea, use one teaspoon of dried mint leaves and steep for 3 minutes in hot water.
Thank you for visiting my blog, enjoy it and have a good try
Click ==> Original recipe here :