#MyBestandYummyRecipe >> Breakfast Muffins - ~03~
#MyBestandYummyRecipe >> Breakfast Muffins
Here is a very tasty dish, ingredients that are very easy to get. So we can make it ourselves at home. And we can adjust our tastes. All people can taste this dish.
So, try to make it at home, and adjust your taste. Good luck
- 20 oz. bag refrigerated Simply Potatoes shredded hash browns
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups Fiesta blend cheese divided use
- 12 oz. pkg. Rath bacon cooked and crumbled into bite-sized pieces
- 9 extra large eggs divided use
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup orange bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup 2% milk or cream
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Spray 24 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Combine one egg with hash browns, olive oil, 1 cup cheese and a half each of the salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture evenly between 24 muffin tins and press down.
- Sprinkle each with parsley.
- Bake at 400° about 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are crispy.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining 8 eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining 1 cup cheese, remaining salt and pepper, cooked bacon, red and orange bell peppers, and milk.
- Stir to combine.
- Pour egg-bacon mixture evenly over each potato muffin crust.
- Sprinkle with additional salt, pepper, and parsley if desired.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until eggs are cooked through.
- Allow muffins to cool in muffin tins about 5 minutes before removing.
- Serve hot or lukewarm.
Thank you for coming to my blog and enjoyed to try to make this food at home, good luck
Click ==> Original recipe here :