#Yummy and# Delicious >> #Melon Pan
#YummyandDelicious >> Melon Pan
This is a very sweet and yummy dish. The ingredients used are very natural. And efficacious to make the body more fresh and healthy. We can make it ourselves at home, and don't need to buy it at a restaurant.
This dish is suitable for all ages, especially those who love sweet dishes.
And we can serve this dish to the people we love :).So, try making this dish at home, and make our loved ones happy with us making this dish.
- 300 g baker's flour
- 40 g butter chopped
- 25 g sugar
- 4 g salt
- 160 ml milk
- 1 extra large egg
- 3 g dry yeast
- 240 g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 80 g butter
- 80 g sugar
- 1 extra large egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- Granule sugar for sprinkle
Metric - US Customary
- Make the cookie dough by placing the butter and sugar in a large bowl and beat until light and creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla essence and mix until well combined.
- Fold through the flour and baking powder.
- Divide the cookie dough into 8 small balls and set aside in the fridge.
- Combine egg, yeast, milk, and sugar in a small bowl or jug
- Combine the flour and salt in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the flour and add the liquid mixture and stir to form a soft dough.
- Transfer to an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook and knead for about 10 min or until smooth and elastic.
- With the mixer motor running, add the chopped butter until the butter is combined and a smooth and silky dough forms (about a further 10 minutes).
- Place the dough in a greased bowl and cover and set aside in a warm place to prove for 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Divide the bread dough into 8 equal sized balls and knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth.
- Roll out the refrigerated cookie dough on cling wrap to 5mm thick.
- Once it is rolled place one bread dough on top of one cookie dough ball and wrap together using cling wrap.
- Take the cling wrap off and score the cookie dough surface diagonally and sprinkle the granule sugar.
- Repeat for all 8 bread rolls.
- Place them on a cooking paper-lined oven tray and cover with clean damp cloth and set aside for about 40 min or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (356 f) and bake for 15 minutes.
Thank you for coming to my blog and enjoyed to try to make this food at home, good luck
Click ==> Original recipe here :