#Yummy and #Delicious >> Roasted #Cauliflower and Kale #Salad with #Lemon Tahini Dressing
#YummyandDelicious >> Roasted Cauliflower and Kale Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing
Delicious, this food is super delicious. all flavors are mixed together. The texture and taste are very distinctive. And every spice makes us tempted to eat it. And of course, this is healthy for our body
We don't need to buy it at a restaurant or other eating places. Because, we can make it ourselves at home, and we can adjust it according to our tastes.
This is suitable for all ages. So what are you waiting for? Try it yourself at home and feel the delicacy of this food, Good luck
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 bunch kale (~6-7 cups), stemmed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- A drizzle of olive oil for kale
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 1/2 cup tahini paste
- 3/4 cup water, plus more as needed
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large sheet pan, toss cauliflower florets with 3 tablespoons olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder until combined. Arrange everything in a single layer. If the pan is too crowded, use 2 sheet pans. Roast in the oven for 25-30 minutes, turning once, until golden brown and fragrant.
- Make the Lemon Tahini Dressing: combine all lemon tahini dressing ingredients in a mason jar. Shake well until well-combined. If too thick, add more water until desired consistency.
- Heat a small skillet to medium high heat. Toast the pine nuts until golden brown, tossing occasionally so they don't get burnt.
- In a large bowl, toss chopped kale, 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, a generous drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt. Using your hands, massage the kale for 1 minute, or until desired texture. It will start to soften and reduce.
- In a large serving bowl, toss prepared kale, roasted cauliflower, toasted pine nuts, and sliced onions. Serve with some lemon tahini dressing to taste. Enjoy!
Thank you for visiting my website, good luck and enjoy it
Click ==> Original recipe here :