#Yummy and #Sweet >> #PINEAPPLE #COCONUT ICE CREAM
#YummyandSweet >> PINEAPPLE COCONUT ICE CREAM
Guys, this dish is very soft, sweet, cold and fresh. Make everyone that tastes it addictive. This dish is super duper unique.
When eaten during the daytime, where the sun is shooting light and makes it hot, we can overcome this dish, because it can make us fresher.
This dish is suitable for all ages. And you can make it yourself at home without the hassle of buying it.
So, guys, enjoy and feel the freshness and enjoyment.
- 1 can cream of coconut 15 oz., found in the alcohol mixer or "ethnic" sections of the grocery store
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 cup coconut flakes sweetened or unsweetened, plus 1/4 cup for garnish, if desired
- 3/4 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple or canned crushed pineapple
- Combine cream of coconut, coconut milk, whole milk and pineapple juice in a large mixing bowl. Add coconut flakes and stir to combine. Pour into ice cream maker (I use this one) and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- When the mixture is about 5 minutes from finishing, add pineapple. Freeze in airtight container for at least 3-4 hours, preferably overnight, for best results.
- Top with toasted coconut flakes, if desired. (To toast coconut flakes: Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Place coconut flakes evenly over a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in the oven for approximately 15-20 minutes. Every 5-7 minutes, check on the coconut and toss. Careful not to burn the flakes. Once evenly golden, remove from oven and set aside to cool.)
Thank you for visiting my blog, happy to enjoy and good luck
Click ==> Original recipe here :